Locals of Brisbane, or 'Brissie' as it is called by its residents, have always known that it offers the perfect lifestyle and it doesn't take visitors (including international students) long to understand why.
The city is a young, sleek, cosmopolitan and urban experience complete with world-class art galleries, a booming live music scene and a fabulous café culture - but Brissie still retains its laid-back, easy attitude of a small community.
The centrepiece of Brissie is the gently curving Brisbane River bordered by its rich cultural flavours of its many urban neighbourhoods and precincts, such as South Bank. People love Brisbane because it’s a ritzy and raw city with a down-to-earth attitude and home to some of the friendliest locals in Oz - that's short for Australia!
Top things to do in Brissie include:
- Southbank Parklands with its man-made beach, restaurants and recreation areas
- City Botanic Gardens with exceptional flora and fauna and famous for residents exercising
- Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA),Queensland Cultural Centre and Queensland Museum at Southbank
- Abseiling, canoeing, jogging, walking, boating and picnicking along the Brisbane River
- Endless variety of nightclubs, pubs, restaurants, bars and cafes as well as outdoor dining and entertainment precincts such as Fortitude Valley, West End, Paddington, Southbank and New Farm
To find out more about our exciting and inviting city please click here http://www.visitbrisbane.com.au/
Whatever you want to do, Brisbane will inspire. Step up your education today by enrolling in Queens Brisbane College of Advanced Education. Speak to any of our staff by calling 07 3012 9390 or email us at email@example.com.