Recruitment to the College is carried out in an ethical manner, in accordance with Access and Equity principles. All enquiries for participation are provided with the College's Information Pack. Access to the courses is open to all applicants; subject to payment of fees and the extent to which the course outcomes and pre-requisites match the needs of the student. Enrolment is ongoing - where places are available - and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Once an international student has enrolled at the College, they cannot defer commencement of their studies or suspend their studies except on the grounds of illness, supported by a doctor's certificate, or other exceptional compassionate circumstances beyond the control of the student. For example, because of a family bereavement.
- Student accesses information regarding the College on the internet including advice on how to access information on the College, fees structure, refund policy and enrolment procedures;
- Student completes an international student's application form and collects other documents relevant to the application i.e. Certified evidence of English language level etc;
- The Admission Officer assesses student's enrolment documents;
- On receipt of tuition fee deposit and enrolment fee the student's information is entered in PRISMS and an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) is created;
- Student is given an identification number and a database record is established;
- Student organises health insurance; and
- Student applies for visa at Australian Embassy in country of departure
The Pre-enrolment Information pack will provide you with an in-depth understanding of what our courses involve and also other essential information for overseas students living in Brisbane.
Take your education to the next level by enrolling today at Queens College an International College in Melbourne.