BSB40215 Certificate IV In Business
CRICOS Course Code: 086953F
Duration: 26 weeks
Purpose: This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Job Opportunities: Administrator, Project Officer
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- After achieving the BSB30112 Certificate III in Business or other relevant qualification/s OR
- With vocational experience but without formal supervision or management qualification AND
- Year 11 or equivalent and 18 years old or over at the time of enrolment
International students: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent
Entry Requirements for the course will depend on the Immigration Department assessment level for the country. At present, countries are classified from Level 1 to Level 3. See the relevant website: http://www.immi.gov.au/Study/Pages/student-visa-assessment-levels.aspx for more details on Assessment level requirements for your country.
Completion: Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a nationally recognised BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business. Students who do not complete all units may be eligible for a Statement of Attainment in partial completion of a BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business.
Units: To gain BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business you must successfully complete all the following units
|Unit Codes||Unit Name||Type|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirem||Core|
|BSBMKG413||Promote Product and Services||Elective|
|BSBMGT402||Implement operational plan||Elective|
|BSBRES401||Analyse and present research information||Elective|
|BSBCUS401||Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies||Elective|
|BSBLDR403||Lead Team Effectiveness||Elective|
|BSBWRT401||Write Complex Documents||Elective|
|BSBMGT403||Implement continuous improvement||Elective|
|BSBFIA402||Report on Financial activity||Elective|
- Establishing a training environment using a range of equipment to simulate a business environment. Within the assessment of the units, learners are required to participate in simulated activities that closely reflect workplace processes and unexpected or contingency related
- Practice exercises that reinforce the required interpersonal skills for individual and group work.
- Simulated training activities in the classroom involving individuals, pairs and small group activities.
- Learner activities to support training independent reading and research projects.
- Knowledge quizzes
- Recommended readings by trainers
- Research exercises where learners learn and are assessed through project-based exercises